To qualify for a community grant from the Ecolab Foundation, a 501 (c) 3 organization must fall within one of our four strategic areas and deliver services in the St. Paul, MN area where our corporate office is located, or in one of Ecolab U.S. regional communities where we have operations.
Focus Areas?of Giving
- Youth and Education:? programs that promote youth development, particularly for youth at-risk
- Civic & Community Development: affordable housing, work readiness, crisis assistance and hunger relief
- Environment & Conservation: hands-on environmental learning programs
- Arts & Culture: arts education for children and youth as well as support for museums and the performing arts
Geographic Areas of Giving:
- Beloit, WI
- City of Industry, CA
- Columbus, MS
- Corsicana, TX
- Elk Grove Village, IL?
- Ellwood City, PA
- Garland, TX?
- Garyville, LA?
- Greensboro, NC?
- Huntington, IN
- Irving / Fort Worth, TX?
- Jacksonville, FL?
- Joliet, IL
- Martinsburg, WV?
- McDonough, GA
- Midland/Odessa, TX?
- Naperville, IL
- Saint Paul area, MN
- Sugar Land / Fresno, TX?(Fort Bend County only)
Contributions will not be made to or in support of:
- Sectarian/denominational religious organizations, except where funds are to be used in direct interest of the entire community
- Loans or investments
- Political/lobbying organizations
- Industry, trade or professional association memberships
- Disease-specific related organizations
- Sports/athletic programs and facilities
- Fundraising events/sponsorship